Want to experience a different culture and lifestyle? Gain some work experience in the field of education? Make some money to pay off those outstanding school loans? Come work with us as an instructor at Nova in Japan!
With over 300 schools across Japan, we are one of the biggest English conversation schools in the country. We offer competitive remuneration, an enriching teaching experience and a fun work atmosphere, as well as visa sponsorship.
All we need from you is a university degree or equivalent, a positive and professional attitude, and an interest in Japan and its culture or language.
- Teach up to eight 40-minute conversational English lessons a day, five days a week to children aged from 3-12, and adult students aged 13+
- Teach specialized courses including TOEIC, TOEFL, business and travel English
- Teach "Voice" conversation room lessons
Why should you choose Nova?
- Remuneration: JPY 250,000 average per month based on a five day week of eight 40 min lessons per day. Other schedules with fewer work days and/or fewer lessons per week/day are also available, so it is often possible to accommodate specific scheduling needs
- Reimbursement for transportation costs to and from work
- Contract completion bonus and other performance based bonuses
- Comprehensive training provided
- Visa sponsorship available
- Knowledge of English at an Idiomatic Level
- A valid passport
- A university degree (any major/concentration) or equivalent
- A valid work visa (sponsorship available)
- Commitment to 6 months or 1 year (depending on visa type)
If this sounds like you, please submit your application with your CV and a short cover letter. Successful applicants will be invited to an interview via Skype video conference.