Job Ref #: Thailand
Contract Length: 4 months
Salary Range: 30,000 to 34,000 Baht
On the Mark is looking for new and experienced teachers who are interested in teaching at kindergartens, primary and high schools throughout Thailand.
We focus on using a communicative approach to create a fun and stimulating learning program that instills a sense of confidence and creativity in our students. Internally developed curriculum and access to extensive materials ensure that both our students and teachers have everything they require to build the ideal educational environment.
Teachers will usually remain on school grounds for the duration of the working day which runs from 7:45am to 4:30pm from Monday to Friday with 20-24 teaching hours / week.
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor's degree
- 30,000 to 34,000 Baht / month (depending on education, experience, and qualifications)
- 3,000 Baht housing allowance (assistance on helping a suitable accommodation will be provided)
- Hotel accommodation provided during the 4 day orientation in Bangkok
- Free accident Insurance
- Full coverage of Work Permit / Teacher’s License fee
- At least 5,000 Baht for contract renewal bonuses
Please send the following to Jobs@OntheMarkTEFL.com
- Job ref # in your email title: ThailandF
- Resume (Please include your phone number, Skype ID, nationality and date of birth)
- Degree certificate (scan)
- TEFL certificate (scan)
- Clean criminal record (scan)
- Recent casual photo
- Potential start date
- Current location (city / country) for Skype interview purpose
- Confirmation that you are able to commit to a 8 month contract