MAVEN LANGUAGE BUNDANG CENTER
Leading in the area of customized English language training
Full time position opening: Full time April 1st ,2018
Are you looking for a teaching position that treats you like a professional? Wouldn’t you like to work for a school that encourages and provides opportunity for professional and personal growth? If so, look no further! Maven Language Center is where you will thrive. With English speaking managers, a private office, computer, and professional environment, you will feel at home in our school.
Maven Language Center uses an effective, simple, science backed method of English language acquisition. Our programs cover topics useful to adult learners. Our different courses provide everything you need to prepare for teaching.. At the same time, we encourage our teachers to come up with their own new ideas, and provide opportunities for teachers to explore and utilize their own individual talents.
We currently have an opening for FULL-TIME NATIVE English (E2/F5/F6 ONLY) instructors
Teacher’s currently in Korea preferred for in person interview
- Bundang Center
Curriculum and Environment:
- Our curriculum focuses on 3 parts: Daily Conversation, Business Conversation, and special topic discussion lessons.
- Emphasis on a computer based learning system. (No physical homework!)
- We have a set curriculum for teachers and a mandatory orientation and training period. There is no need to struggle with paperwork because our system is designed to be done efficiently online. Even your admin tasks, like monthly evaluations, will be submitted via computer to an online system.
- Your own office space and computer will be provided for your classes and preparation.
- You will have the opportunity to learn and receive guidance from your teacher family. No “Korean surprise” situation of being informed about something last-minute. You can always ask for help if needed.
- Opportunities to grow personally. Many of our teachers have wanted to learned Korean, video editing skills, audio editing skills, practiced photography, curriculum development and more. Whatever your talents may be, you can get a chance to develop them further with us.
- Split shift or Block shift
- 8 hours office time, average teaching time around 6 hours.
- 25 minute curriculum based classes along with hour long topic based classes.
- Student levels range from beginner to advanced.
SALARY BREAK DOWN
- 2.4 million (Base Salary + 1 Sat a month)
- Housing allowance 600,000won
- Total = 3.0 million monthly salary
(1 Saturday a month is mandatory and you can work more Saturdays if you request to. Additional Saturdays will add 150,000 won to your salary)
We have a housing coordinator who can help you find housing which is suited to your particular needs and wants. She will also help you communicate and negotiate with realtors and landlords
We can assist with 50% of key money (repaid over time from monthly salary)
SEVERANCE PAY - HEALTH INSURANCE - PENSION PLAN:
- 50% health insurance coverage
- government pension plan participation
- E2 Visa Sponsorship
- Year end Bonus (Severance Bonus)
- Airfare (1,200,000won)
* All standard provisions to be expected according to Korean law
Send us : Resume, Cover Letter and Recent photo
Recruiting Director: Joy Ko
Mavens Language Center