6 Openings to Teach English at an Amazing, Up-And-Coming Education Group - 2-15 Teaching Hours per Week! (7000RMB-12000RMB) - Zibo, Binzhou, Here, Jinin, China
The Xiuwen Education Group currently has a number of international academies spread out across Zibo, Jinan, Heze, and Jining, to name a few of our Shandong Province branches. Operations have also been put in place for more academies to open in many more cities across China, even distinctive places such as Inner Mongolia. With our educational group growing day by day, we are hiring experienced native English teachers with a desire to teach and progress in the field of education.
Xiuwen Academy, established in 2005, is an elite boarding school. It is managed with a philosophy of education that is a unique blend of the best parts of both Eastern and Western education. International teachers are warmly welcomed and cherished at our schools.
The Academy currently serves students from Kindergarten through to grade 12, ages 4-17 years old. An international teacher joining our school will generally have 12 - 15 teaching hours per week, Monday through Friday, with weekends and all national holidays off.
Dr. Xiuwen Wang is the head of each of these schools. Dr. Wang has lived in America for over 20 years and understands both Western and Eastern cultures, a necessity for pleasant working and living conditions in China. We currently have 16 international teachers for the fall and winter terms, we would like to have 30-40 international teachers for the fall term in 2018. The staff at all our institutions are friendly and dedicated not only to the quality of education we provide for the children, but also to making the life of our international teachers as pleasant as possible.
Requirements and Benefits:
We are looking for dedicated, patient people who have a passion for teaching children and teenagers, are open minded, outgoing, have good teaching skills and experience teaching ESL or TOEFL.
Applicants must be citizens from the United States, United Kingdom,Britian, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (China's visa regulations)
Bachelor degree or above - will need to be notarized (for first time arrivals)
120-hour TEFL, TESOL, ESL, EFL, CELTA, DELTA certifications (or willing to obtain one), preferably with a practical teaching component.
Teaching experience (ESL teaching preferred)
We are recruiting for the following positions:
● Paid Z-visa, working permit and residence permit
● Monthly salary can be negotiated based on experience, qualifications and also the Dept. you teach ranging from 7000RMB -12000RMB
● Full paid winter holiday (4-5 weeks)
● Actual contact teaching hours per week will not exceed 15 hours. Classes are 30-40 minutes long.
● The school will find a furnished apartment for all new teachers and award a renting allowance determined by the tier of the city. plus a 100RMB utilities allowance.
● Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are provided in the cafeteria during the work week.
● Each international teacher will be assigned an office workspace with free internet access.
● International teachers may choose to take advantage of customized Chinese language lessons at no cost.
● International teachers will receive the same standard medical coverage as the Chinese staff. Although, it is advisable for international teachers to have their own additional medical insurance.
● On completion of a one-year employment contract, a roundtrip economy air ticket from the country of departure will be reimbursed up to 1500 USD.
● On completion of a one-year employment contract, international teachers will receive an end-of-contract bonus equivalent to one month's salary.
International teachers starting in September will be expected to arrive in China by the middle of August. A representative of the school will meet each international teacher who comes from abroad at the Beijing International Airport in Beijing, or any closer international airport they may arrive at, and will transport them to our international department's flagship school in Zibo, Shandong for orientation.
Please send an email with the subject line 2018 FULL TIME APPLICANT, with a brief self-introduction that also includes your current country of residence. Please attach a copy of your Curriculum Vitae/resume and recent photo. If you have any questions and/or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
*** For applicants that apply between Feb 12-March 1st 2018
During this time China is celebrating it's spring festival and so, although we would be very happy to recieve appliations, formal/online interviews will start at the beginning of March. All applicants will recieve an email confirmation that your application has been recieved and reviewed.
The contact information is as follows:
Telephone: (86) 15898761269