Gangnam Station: Super-compact hours 9am-430pm, competitive salary and benefits
Seocho PSA is looking for a professional English teacher to join their teaching staff in July and August. A perfect candidate would be someone who loves to teach children. This school is located in one of the busiest areas of Seoul, near Gangnam Station, line 2.
Why choose this job?
1. Competitive Salaries: teachers can receive up to 2.85 + comprehensive benefits!
2. Compact Schedule: Short, blocked, hours of 9:00 a.m. to 430 p.m. – make evening plans!
3. Amazing Location: Live & work near Gangnam Station where all amenities are offered
4. Transportation Hub: Gangnam station offers convenient transportation to all regions of Seoul
Position: English Teacher at YBM Seocho PSA
Salary: 2.2 to 2.4 million KRW per month + (housing or housing allowance of 450,000 KRW)
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Start Date: July/August 2014
Work Place: Seocho PSA – between Yangjae Station and Gangnam Station (housing walking distance)
Teaching Hours: Monday through Friday; 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
* Applicants with teaching experience preferred
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. As well, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or please e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
< strong>What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved