We are looking for teachers :)
1. ICEV - Incheon English Village (March positions)
• Job Type: Full-time positions
• Location: Incheon, Korea
• Website: http://www.icev.go.kr/eng/
* ICEV needs 2 teachers on March!
So please apply teachers who have all documents or have D10,E2,F visa
Welcome to ICEV
1) Foreign teachers from E2 visa eligible countries listed below.
- USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Ireland
2) Bachelor’s degree - Education related degrees preferred
3) Teaching certificate preferred.
4) Documents ready soon – Diploma & CBC apostilled or notarized.
5) Teaching age group: Elementary students mainly but not limited to.
- Can teach from preschool to adult students.
6) a lot of hands-on activities
7) Number of foreign teachers: Foreign : 27, Korean : 25, Staff : 20
8) Round-trip airfare provided
9) Studio apartment provided
10) Four week paid vacations
- 5 working days of paid vacation
- One week at lunar New Year’s Day
- One week during the first week of March
- One week at Korean Thanksgiving Day.
11) Paid sick days: 5 days (If the days are not used, teachers can apply to get bonus for the remaining
12) Health Insurance & Severance Pay
13) Lunch & Transportation Provided
14) Most numbers of teachers in one school. (Strong community you can lean on)
15) Easy to get Seoul (30 min by subway)
* 2.0 + @ Mil/month (Depends on your experiences and certificates)
17) They have Saturday Program!!
Including Saturday, you have 5 working days.
Working days – 1. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday
2. Tuesday to Saturday
(Depends on your program, your working days will be different)
If you are interested in this position, please send me your resume by email.