Currently, we are looking for a Math teacher and an Art teacher at Global Prodigy Academy, founded in 2006. GPA is an international middle&high school accredited by WASC and located in Jeonju, South Korea and affiliates with Jeonju University.
This will be an excellent opportunity to teach at GPA in Jeonju, South Korea. The students possess clear purposes for their study and are excellent.
1. Math teacher position is currently available & Art teacher position will be available.
2. Teaching Hours
-Full-time job (Monday through Friday)
-Native English Speaker
-Bachelor's degree or higher
3. SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS must submit
-Diploma with Apostille
-FBI criminal background check with Apostille (Within 6 months) in U.S or issued by RCMP in Canada and it should be notarized by the Canadian Embassy/Consulate.
-Commensurate with education and experience
- 14 weeks paid vacation (Summer-7 weeks, Winter- 7 weeks)
2. Airfare reimbursement (1 time, economy flight)
3. The housing or housing stipend provided
4. Benefits include medical insurance, national pension according to Korean Labor Law. Half of the Employee’s medical insurance premium and national pension will be provided
Location: Global Prodigy Academy, 303 Cheonjamro, Jeonju, 55069, South Korea
Please submit documents by email to Hyejin Kang, Administrative manager