Visa’s Available for South African and American Teachers
Salary: 2,800- 5,500 per month
Start Date: Now through March 2018
Faculty Coaches work face-to-face with up to 10 instructional clientele at one of our Partner Vocational/Technical Colleges. The primary objective of this coaching is to bring clients’ teaching and learning practices closer to international best-practices in their fields. Core responsibilities include:
• Develop and coach personalized learning plans with your faculty clients.
• Coach clients individually and in small teams.
• Work closely with colleagues at the college and on the coaching team to coordinate a wide range of professional development and organizational improvement activities and experiences.
The successful candidate will possess:
• Master’s degree in Computer Sciences or closely related field.
• At least one degree earned from a from a Western (North America, Europe, Australia/New Zealand) educational institution; or, very substantial experience working for one or more Western organizations.
• Certifications in IT-industry specialties (e.g., ITIL, networking, systems administration, etc.) and/or related specialties (e.g., PMP) are highly desirable.
• Coaching certification is a plus; or, some strong evidence of coaching-like experience (e.g., consultancy, faculty professional development, etc.)
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• Consistent success over a career of at least 10 years to date, including some experience as both a postsecondary (college and/or corporate) instructor and an IT professional (not necessarily at the same times).
• Sustained, high quality of work, documented by internal awards and/or in-house promotions.
• Strong understanding of international IT standards and best-practices, documented by appropriate certifications—preferably achieved while working in Western educational or IT environments.
• Commitment to “keeping your hands dirty” with instructional and/or IT responsibilities, even after promotion to management responsibilities.
Coaches must be able to work effectively in both English and Arabic-language environments. Strong communications skills and consistently professional appearance and behavior are required.
Are you ready? Start your journey now… with Skyline. You won’t find any packages better than these for ESL Instructors in Saudi Arabia. Secure your position and apply now.
To apply: (Qualified Candidates Only) Be sure to search for Country: Saudi Arabia. http://www.skylinetechsolutions.com/opportunities.php
If you are having trouble applying with the above link, please send your resume/c.v. to email@example.com
Know a teacher interested in working in Saudi Arabia? Ask about our "Refer A Teacher" program, which offers fees to the referrer if the teacher is successfully placed!
LIKE US on Facebook: Skyline Global Solutions
... Another position brought to you by Skyline Global Solutions… Your Journey Starts Here!