“We hire the best people regardless of credentials or experience” – Director, Preston Dixon (Canada).
Starting in August, 2018
Shabaka Training has been teaching the Prep Year at King Faisal University, Hofuf for over 10 years. Stable company with high teacher retention. 10 month contracts to begin.
Please visit our website: www.shabakaprep.com (see Teacher Testimonials).
Native Speakers only (Females and Males) needed:
1. BA + TEFL + 2 years classroom exp. - $2933 USD per month
2. MA TEFL + 2 years classroom exp. - $3200 USD per month
1. 13-14 teaching contact hours, 3 hours of proctoring, 10 office hours, 1-2 hours of staff meetings per week.
2. No split schedule. Usually starting at 7:30am (earliest) and finished by 3:30pm (latest).
3. Saudi Visa paid by company.
4. Multiple entry visa. You may exit KSA anytime. We’re near Bahrain for weekend escape.
5. Return airfare from major airport.
6. Transportation and airport pickup.
7. Single, non-shared, and fully furnished apartment on secure compound in city within walking distance to large shopping mall, grocery, pharmacy, etc.
8. Medical Insurance.
9. Paid holidays: Approximately 3 weeks during the Academic year.
10. Transportation to/from work (15 mins across town by bus).
11. Performance bonus of one half of one month’s salary.
12. Salary increase every year.
Please send the following:
1. One page CV with Education and Experience
2. Passport photo page
to firstname.lastname@example.org. We expedite the hiring process. The Director will conduct an informal interview by skype, you can speak to some existing teachers here, and a hiring decision will be made within 3 days.