Early years, elementary and secondary teachers. Canadian International School of Thailand requires motivated and enthusiastic qualified teachers to teach on our Preparations/Summer courses commencing Monday 2nd April 2018 and running until Friday 17th August 2018.
The positions available are:
Early Years, Elementary and Secondary Teachers
Elementary – Grades 1- 3
Secondary – Grades 7- 8
• Must be a native English speaker and hold a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Ireland
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• A recognized teaching qualification; B Ed, PGCE, GDipEd,or equivalent is an advantage
• EAL qualifications/experience is an advantage
• IB knowledge/experience is an advantage
If you are an experienced and passionate teacher and meet the requirements for employment, please forward a cover letter and a formal CV/resume.
Salary starting from 50,000 baht per month depending on qualifications and experience.
**Only shortlisted candidates will be in contact.
Canadian International School of Thailand
No. 1001 Soi Charansanitwong 46, Charansanitwong Rd.,
Bang Yi Khan, Bang Phlat, Bangkok 10700 Thailand
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 06 – 3863 – 9775 (Nawakodchamon K.)