Founded in 1997, Fun Language International (Thailand) is a leading ESL provider in Thailand. Our unique curriculum is now being taught in more than 50 schools in Thailand with over 20,000 students annually and more than 120 Fun Language English teachers. While the main office is in Bangkok, Fun Language also has branch offices in Ratchaburi and Phitsanulok.
We are interviewing now for Kindergarten/Secondary teachers for two locations in Bangkok and Ratchaburi to start teaching in April 2018.
-Info on our Bangkok location
At our Bangkok location we have over 40 Foreign Teachers and 40 Thai Teachers, providing a professional, but fun environment for our staff. Our staff socialize together on a regular basis throughout the week, weekend and holidays. Having such a large friendly staff is also beneficial for new teachers, because of the support given by more experienced members of our team. Most appealing to our Bangkok staff seems to be instantly building a very large network of friends that are similar because of the large native English speaking teaching staff. Our office location is 5 minutes from the BTS line (BTS Ari) allowing for convenience when living in most parts of Bangkok. Our location also has numerous great places to eat/shop/socialize close by.
-Info on our Ratchaburi location
Ratchaburi has a spread out population of close to 750,000 people in the Province. This allows for living in a nice quiet rural city, but allows for the common comforts of a western country. The location has a very low cost of living which is around half the cost of living in Bangkok. Our teachers (14 NES teachers and 14 Native Thai teachers in this branch location) in Ratchaburi like being immersed in the Thai culture, as well as, because of the low cost of living, being able to save some money for exciting trips around Southeast Asia during breaks. Teachers also appreciate the close proximity to Bangkok to allow for easy access during the weekends when they want to visit. People that enjoy outdoor activities will like the large number of outdoor focused activities to do in this area of Thailand, such as the quick trip over to Kanchanaburi, allowing time at the waterfalls and on the River Kwai.
- Salary of 42,000 THB/month
- Full Training provided and maximum support given by training staff and management
- Ready-made curriculum, fully complete lesson plans and all teaching materials
- A Thai teacher assigned to each foreign teacher
- Company provides for visas and work permits with assistance and support of a professional team
- Short term lodging for overseas arrivals
- Assistance in securing accommodation
- Health and accident insurance
- Thai Bank account provided
- 40 hour working per week. Monday through Friday
- Approximately 25 teaching periods per week
- 2 paid sick days per term
To apply please E-mail: email@example.com
2. Scan of your passport (main page)
3. Current formal Photo
4. Scan of your degree/certificates
For more information, please visit our web site http://www.funlanguage.co.th