Teach for the Future (TF) is a global educational recruitment and consultant firm committed to providing a full range of services to both our clients and candidates. We work with over 10,000 educators and more than 100 international educational institutions. Teach for the Future is now offering a unique opportunity to be mentored in the field of global education, while also getting the firsthand experience of teaching in an intercultural environment
I-leap early childhood education center
We are a new early childhood education center who is building a team of young and enthusiastic individuals. We are looking for someone to join our team who can bring their knowledge, experience and passion for teaching to our school.
- Student Age group: 8m-6yrs old
- Working hours: 40 hours per week, 2 days off (25hrs teaching, 10hrs office time)
- Be responsible for planning and organizing lesson plans
- Create a manageable classroom environment with excellent disciplines.
- The major responsibility as an instructor, is to guide children and assist them with their studies. To accommodate their individual learning needs, assisting them in acquiring daily knowledge and to develop independent study abilities.
Be a passport holder from one of the following countries to qualify for a Z Visa: UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Be passionate and patient with kids
- Priority for those who obtain early education experience over 1 year.
- TEFL or TESOL certificate and Graduation certificate of early education are required.
- Have a friendly, professional, and engaging manner as a teacher
- Arrival Time: April 2018—June 2018
- Salary after tax: RMB12000-15000/Per month (depends on your experience)
If you are interested in the opportunity above, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating where you found the posting on the subject line
To keep up to date on TF company news and upcoming events please check out our website @ www.teachfuture.com and register to get access to job postings and more! Visit our Facebook and Linked in page ＠teach for the future and follow us on Instagram and twitter @teachfutureorg