5 NES and 8 Non-NES Teachers in Thailand
Immediate Need for Five Native English Speaking Teachers and Eight Non-native English Speaking Teachers at International English Programme
Sarasas Witaed Romklao School is a bilingual and international school with more than 4,000 students and 150 foreign teachers and is one of the 43 Sarasas Affiliated Schools. It is located near Ladkrabang Airport Link, Suwannaphum International Airport on Romklao 44 Road. Prospective candidates are warmly invited to send in your resume. Please contact by email ‘<email@example.com>’.
: Five Native English Speaking Teachers for KG.1-2 & G. 6 Homeroom Teachers
: Two Non-native English Speaking Teachers for G. 5
: Two Non-native English Speaking Teachers for Grade 3 & 5 and Grade 6-7-8 Mathematics Teachers
: Two Non-native English Speaking Teachers for Grade 3 & 5 and Grade 6-7-8 Science Teachers
: One Non-native English Speaking Teacher for Grade 3 & 5 Social Studies Teacher
• Applicants who are qualified and selected will have to come for the job orientation on April 17th, 2018
• The starting date of work is on May 14th, 2018.
1. For native English speaking teachers must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
2. For Non-native English speaking teachers must have the degree in Education.
3. Have teaching experience.
4. Able to make a commitment to work for at least a one year contract.
: 38,000 Baht for native English speaking teachers
: 18,000 Baht for non-native English speaking teachers
1. Approximately 4 months’ holiday a year.
2. The contract is a twelve-month pay through the bank.
3. Health Insurance covers 5,000 Baht a year and is effective from the first day of work.
4. The school pays 5,000 Baht for a workpermit and visa.
5. Yearly increment.
6. Office hours are from 7.30-15.30.
7. Curriculum textbooks are provided.
8. Teaching load is about 20 periods per week.
9. Free healthy lunch.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved