NES KINDERGARTEN HOMEROOM TEACHER NES - Sisaket
We are looking for committed, passionate and inspiring Teachers start in May, 2018. If you are looking for a change or possible a new environment, or an opportunity to enhance your teaching experience we may be able to help you continue your journey.
Right now we are looking an NES Kindergarten Homeroom ESL Teacher for K1 - K3
School Start date: 15 May 2018.
Location: Sisaket City
Minimum Requirements for this position:
- Native English Speaker from any of the following countries: The United Kingdom & Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, the United States or Canada.
- Must holder a Bachelor degree & Tesol or TEFL Course Certificate
- Excellent time management skills.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Applicants must be punctual.
- Experience creating lessons, preparing interactive learning activities suitable for this age group and experience assessing and evaluating students.
- Flexible and able to adapt to new things and change.
- Preference will be given to applicants with relative classroom teaching experience.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary - 34,000 - 36,000 per month
- Work as part of the team as a homeroom co-teacher
- Spending every day with your students and really watch then grow and thrive in the learning environment you have created.
- Free school Lunch provided.
- Visa & Work Permit documentation and guidance
- Transport and Relocation to school prior to school start date.
- Orientation, training and teaching guidelines provided.
- Continued support from NES staff.
All interested applicants should submit the following 3 documents to the HR department via this site link: 1) a brief cover letter, 2) CV or resume , 3) the information page of your passport and 3) a recent photograph.
AYC’s Straight Up Recruiting - a new name in the marketplace but an old soul. We have over 10 years' experience in the field of teacher recruitment across Thailand but now we are walking and forging our own footprints. So if you would like all the benefits of a working agency but without all the 'BS', Straight Up Recruitment is for you. Our primary aim is to find you a school you will love, in a place where you can be happy and the continued support to make your adventure positively memorable.