Wall Street Institute
Taif, Saudi Arabia
Position:Full time English language teacher to adults
Locations:Taif, Saudi Arabia
Wall Street Institute is looking for dynamic, outgoing English teachers who can inspire our adult students to learn and develop their language skills.
Are you looking to develop your career in one of the Middle East’s most vibrant and exciting countries, working alongside an international team of teachers where every day at work you will be making a real difference?
Wall Street Institute is the leading language provider for adult students globally, with a dominant presence in Saudi Arabia. Our innovative Wall Street Institute Methodintegrates the best of proven teaching approaches to provide the most effective English language education available for adults. Students listen, read, write, speak, and practice English under the tutelage of native English speaking teachers.
Founded 40 years ago and growing stronger every year, Wall Street Institute has provided instruction to over 2 million students and hasover400 centers in 27 countries.
Wall Street Institute, Saudi Arabia – A Day at Wall Street:http://youtu.be/oC5Q3UU2ciY
Wall Street Institute, Saudi Arabia – Taif Branch Presentation Contest -http://youtu.be/C2tMy43ywNk
Wall Street Institute, Saudi Arabia - Video Collection:http://www.youtube.com/user/WSISaudiArabia
Students are typically 20 to 35 years old professionals, well educated and from a wide variety of backgrounds. They are motivated to learn English and recognise it as a skill essential for their career development. Levels range from beginner right through to advanced and all students are clearly placement tested to ensure they are studying alongside students of the same abilities.
Class sizes are kept small, to an average of 3 students per class, which helps ensure real progress is made by all and allows for easy classroom management.
Lessons are made up of a variety of teaching materials and are designed to be engaging and communicative. Teachers guide students through both controlled practice and authentic conversation activities. All the lesson materials are already in place, so minimal lesson planning is required.
Teachers also run sessions with more of a social focus, designed to further give students the opportunity to use their language in a natural setting, while having fun at the same time. Topics are limited only by your imagination and can be anything from baking cookies to speed dating.
You will not only be teaching, but also developing your own skill sets and competencies. Teacher training and support is central to our company culture and through workshops, seminars and class observations you will be constantly expanding the teaching methods at your disposal. Time is devoted to idea and experience sharing so you always have fresh ideas to work with.
Video Introduction to the country of Saudi Arabia:
· Bachelor’s degree in English (or related subjects: Education, TEFL, Linguistics, Literature)
· TEFL certificate preferred but not required
· Native English speaker from USA, UK or South Africa (govt requirement for visa)
· Male teachers or married couples (govt requirement)
· Outgoing, social personality
· Ability to commit to a 2 year contract
· Teach a variety of English classes to a range of abilities
· Use your creative skills to develop social clubs and other events
· Ensure students learn in an engaging manner
Total monthly package equal to 14,200 Saudi Riyal (3,800 USD) which breaks down as follows:
· Excellent salary: 9,700 – 11,250 Saudi Riyal (2,600 – 3,000 USD) per month (depending on qualifications and experience)
· Flight to Saudi Arabia paid up front by the school
· Housing allowance: 2,400 Saudi Riyal (650 USD) per month (25% of salary)
· Transport allowance: 1,000 Saudi Riyal (260 USD) per month (10% of salary)
· 30 days paid holiday (to be taken after 12 months)
· Legal work visa provided (fees paid by teacher)
· On-going training and professional development
· Airport pick up
· Full medical insurance
· Career development opportunities worldwide
How to Apply
Please send the following to Aidan atjobs@GoldStarTeachers.com:
· Covering letter
· Recent, smart photo
· Degree & TEFL certificates
· Quote reference #WSISA05Ain the email subject
There areno costs whatsoeverfor the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.