We are looking for unique Teachers to start in 15 May, 2018.
If you are looking are up for the challenge contact me now!
Right now we are looking NES Kindergarten ESL Teachers for K1 - K3 (only 3 Positions left)
School Start date: 15 May 2018.
Minimum Requirements for this position:
- Native English Speaker from any of the following countries: The United Kingdom & Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, the United States or Canada.
- Must holder a Bachelor degree & Tesol or TEFL Course Certificate
- Excellent time management skills.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Applicants must be punctual.
- Experience creating lessons, preparing interactive learning activities suitable for this age group and experience assessing and evaluating students.
- Flexible and able to adapt to new things and change.
- Preference will be given to applicants with relative classroom teaching experience.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary - 34,000 - 36,000 per month
- Work as part of the team as a homeroom co-teacher
- Spending every day with your students and really watch then grow and thrive in the learning environment you have created.
- Free school Lunch provided.
- Visa & Work Permit documentation and guidance
- Transport and Relocation to school prior to school start date.
- Orientation, training and teaching guidelines provided.
- Continued support from NES staff.
All interested applicants should submit the following documents to the HR department via this site link:
- You Cv or resume
- A current photograph of yourself
- A scan copy of your passport photo page
- Your degree & Transcripts
To be considered all Applications must be received by close of business March 27,2018.