IDEAL English Academy is a respected and highly professional private language school in Bangkok. Our English Programs are renowned for being creative, inspiring and will captivate the students desire to learn. The students who learn with us become confident, capable and aspiring English language users.
We are recruiting Native Speakers of English only for the following positions starting in May:
EP Science Teacher Grade 1 to 6 (ref.EP1)
Starting salary from 40,000฿+ (ref.EP1)
This is an opportunity to join a simply remarkable team of Primary grade English teachers. The whole EP Primary department pride themselves on excellent student results and you will benefit from the support of an experienced EP Primary Manager, as well as a number of outstanding teachers within the EP Primary department. You will need to be creative in your approach to teaching and learning, with the ability to inspire pupils and maintain a commitment to high standards.
This is a full time position so you would be teaching up to 20 periods per week with additional hours for admin duties and lesson planning/activities.
EP Art and English Teacher - Art Grade 1 to 12 and English Grade 6 (ref.EP2)
Starting salary from 40,000฿+
We are looking to appoint a full time Art and English Teacher for both Primary and Secondary levels to join our successful EP program at our client school. We are looking for someone to inspire students and develop their interest in Art.
You must be a highly motivated and passionate about teaching both subjects as the whole EP department pride themselves on excellent student results. You will benefit from the support of both the Primary and Secondary EP Managers, as well as a number of outstanding teachers within the EP department.
EP Computer and English Teacher – Computers Grade 1 to 12 and English Secondary Level (ref.EP3)
Starting salary from 40,000฿+
We are seeking to appoint a full time, qualified, committed and enthusiastic science specialist, to join a dedicated and well-motivated team of Teachers. The grades you will be teaching will be from Grade 1 to Grade 6, so you should have a passionate and a forward thinking approach.
You will have to the opportunity to contribute and bring their own areas of interest and expertise to the department. Again, you will benefit from the support of both the Primary and Secondary EP Managers.
We are looking for teachers who have
• A deep caring about students and commitment to the teaching profession and ethics.
• A demonstrated cultural understanding and respect and a desire to live and work in Thailand.
• A sense of adventure and an interest in contributing to the success of our client schools and students.
• A well balanced, flexible and adaptable nature.
• A good role model for students and colleagues, demonstrating high personal standards at all times.
• Professionalism at school as fitting for a teacher at an academically oriented private school in Thailand.
• Be able to plan, organizing and preparing classes, including developing detailed lesson plans.
Innovative and receptive to new ideas and opportunities for professional development.
• Develop learning materials that support the learning objectives and planned activities.
• Bachelor's Degree in the relevant subject or a B.Ed from an Accredited University.
• ESL qualification: TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (min. 120 hrs of in class training).
• Minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
What we can offer you
Well the benefits of working with IDEAL English Academy are self-explanatory. You get to live and work in 'Beautiful Thailand' while teaching some of the best kids in the world.
• Monday to Friday 8am-4pm work week.
• 12-month renewable contract with a salary increase (renewal of contract and increase is subject to yearly performance).
• End of contract bonus of 30,000฿.
• Non B visa extension and Work Permit supplied by IDEAL.
• 20 days' (paid) holiday per year, with an additional 13 (paid) public holidays plus Christmas break , all paid.
• AIA Health and medical insurance cover.
The school is located within walking distance from Queen Sirikit or Khlong Toei MRT stations in the heart of central Bangkok.
How to apply
At this time we are only accepting Native Speakers of English from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand. South African applicants must have a TOEIC score of 800+
Please quote the relevant reference number on the subject line, then email the following documents to Human Resources at IDEAL English Academy email@example.com.
1. Cover letter and CV
2. Scanned copy of university degree/transcripts and ESL certificate
3. Scanned copy of the photo page in your passport and current visa stamp
Please note that we have a two stage interview process and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews and a pre-interview test. If you are contacted, please make sure you bring the originals of the above documents on the day of your interview.
A teaching demonstration is also required.
IDEAL English Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Please also note that as part of the company's recruitment procedure the successful candidate will undergo background checks.
For more information about our company and our programs, please visit our company website at http://www.engideal.com to find out more.