Language Link Khodynskoye Pole/KIDS/Schukinskaya-Strogino are specialized multi languages educational Centers in respectable district of Moscow with more than 500 students year-round, teaching a range of young learner, pre-teen, teen, adult and exam preparation courses.
We are recruiting experienced EFL teachers to join our team from September 2018.
Full-time 9 month contract September 2018 - June 2019
2 openings for English Teacher
1 opening for English/Spanish Teacher
• Teach students individually and in groups max. 8-10 students (5-8 for very young learners)
• Teach all ages and levels from beginner to advanced
• Teach General English, Business English, IELTS and Cambridge Exams courses YLT, KET for Schools, PET for Schools, FCE, CAE
• Teach 30 ac. hours per week (1 ac. hour=45min.)
• 5 working days per week, depending on schedule, may be required to teach on Saturdays (in this case, a day off during the week is provided)
• Split shifts are not excluded
Language Link Khodynskoye Pole/KIDS/Schukinskaya-Strogino 9 month contract package:
Salary is competitive, depends on qualification from 55 000 RUR net.
• Free shared accommodation with the Internet access or monthly accommodation allowance 20 000 RUR
• Bonus of 30 000 RUR upon successful completion of the 9 month contract
• Working visa reimbursement up to 250 USD
• Basic medical insurance
• Meeting at the airport on teacher's arrival, welcome package
• Compensation of the return ticket up to 30 000 RUR upon successful completion of the contract
• Paid public holidays
• 50% discount for Russian classes
• Academic support: workshops, seminars, in-house training
Requirements: TEFL/CELTA certified native level English speakers with a recognized University degree.
If you have carefully studied the position details and you would like to apply please send an email with the subject "I am the one you are looking for and you".
• CV/professional profile with photo
• Scan copies of Diplomas and teaching certificates
• References with contacts details to Mrs. Anna Feoktistova Director
Please be available to fill in the application form and prepared to have an interview by Skype with our DOS Dr.Yulia Tregubova.