ESL Teaching jobs in China major cities,&n bsp;great benefits. A wonderful journey in te aching and traveling in China.
Location: Major Cities in China
Job Type: Full time
Start date: Any time&nbs p;of the year
• Primary school or Middle School (Gra de 1-12): ESL English Teacher, English traini ng center(age 3-12), kindergarten.
• Student age: 3-18 years old
• Work hours: Monday to Friday, Englis h training center may need to work on&nb sp;weekends.
More information can go on our teach i n China website: http://teachabroad.com.au/
Compensations and benefits:
• Monthly salary: 10,000 -&nbs p;22,000Chinese RMB ( about 1600-3300 USD)
• Paid vacation
• Airfare reimbursement
• Working visa: offer working permit a nd invitation letter
• Airport pick up service
• Bachelor degree (degree verification requ ired after interview)
• Native English Speaker
• TEFL or TESOL teaching Certificates (not required by the time of interview, qualified Candidates can start acquiring certifica tes after receiving offer)
- Age from 18 to 60 years old for the visa
• Previous teaching experience is plus
Do you want to be an educator in one of world’s largest education market?&nbs p;
Do you want to explore a country with abundant history and culture with one m onth paid vacation? Do you want to build a stepping-stone into an international caree r?
Do you want to help lovely kids in&nb sp;China with language skills so they have&nb sp;a bright future?
Now, join us on this journey in teach ing and traveling in China!
How to apply:
Interested candidate email an up-to-date resume& nbsp;to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com