ESL Teaching in South Korea (12-month contracts)
We are delighted to announce that we have exciting new teaching opportunities available in South Korea. We are looking for professional, enthusiastic candidates keen for adventure and excited about living and working in South Korea.
- Applicants must be graduates (in any discipline)
- No teaching qualifications necessary
- £1400+ per month
- 12 month contract
- Teaching experience not essential
- Flights and accommodation provided
- Pupils: ages range between 4 and 18 years old
- Maximum 12 students per class
- Orientation/training provided
- 30 hours per week
- Working Days: 5 per week (Monday – Friday)
- Positions available throughout South Korea
- Positions available throughout the year
- No Placement fee!
- Talk to existing English teachers at institutes before accepting a position
- Have a degree
- Be enthusiastic and friendly and willing to adapt to life in a culture very different to their own
Do Something Different - Teach English in Korea!
Apply via our website at https://www.flying-cows.com/apply
If you would like more information, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01158240824 for a chat!
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved