Chung Dahm Learning is Korea's foremost leader of English education. With over 120 locations throughout Korea, 40,000 students, over 1,000 trained and certified instructors, innovative Smart Classroom technology and comprehensive pre-developed curriculum, Chung Dahm Learning has proven itself to be more than "just a teaching job". Our high salaries are a reflection of the premium value with place on our instructors.
We are currently hiring for positions in SEOUL, GYEONGGI, and locations throughout KOREA
APPLY DIRECTLY to the Chung Dahm Learning's HR Department and receive the following benefits:
- Starting salary of 3.0 million KRW per month
- Paid Annual Leave
- 50/50 contribution for the medical insurance & pension contribution
- Severance bonus upon completion of a year contract
- training and ongoing support
- curriculum and lesson plans provided along with advanced teaching tools and small class sizes (8-12 students / class on average)
- all contracts are for a minimum one year term
- E2 sponsorship (if required)
- 5 million KRW key money loan
- be a native English speaker
- hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- hold a minimum bachelor degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries
- have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country)
Please visit our website at www.teachinkorea.com to learn more about Chung Dahm and read testimonials from current and former instructors. You can also apply directly on our website or email your resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. A representative will contact you to initiate the application process.
NO CALLS: Please forward your resume and photo. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.