We are looking for teachers :)
1. ICEV - Incheon English Village (ASAP!!!)
• Job Type: Full-time positions
• Location: Incheon, Korea
• Website: http://www.icev.go.kr/eng/
1) Foreign teachers from E2 visa eligible countries listed below.
- USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Ireland
2) Bachelor’s degree - Education related degrees preferred
3) Teaching certificate preferred.
4) Documents ready soon – Diploma & CBC apostilled or notarized.
5) Teaching age group: Elementary students mainly but not limited to.
- Can teach from preschool to adult students.
6) a lot of hands-on activities
7) Number of foreign teachers: Foreign : 27, Korean : 25, Staff : 20
8) Round-trip airfare provided
9) Accommodation : Studio apartment
10) Four week paid vacations
- 5 working days of paid vacation
- One week at lunar New Year’s Day
- One week during the first week of March
- One week at Korean Thanksgiving Day.
11) Paid sick days: 5 days (If the days are not used, teachers can apply to get bonus for the remaining
12) Health Insurance & Severance Pay
13) Lunch & Transportation Provided
14) Most numbers of teachers in one school. (Strong community you can lean on)
15) Easy to get Seoul (30 min by subway)
* 2.0 + @ Mil/month (Depends on your experiences and certificates)
17) They have Saturday Program!!
Working days – 1. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday
2. Tuesday to Saturday
(Depends on your program, your working days will be different)
1) Payment : 2.2 M ~ 2.8 M.
2) Starting Date : ASAP (Bucheon). May 1 (Bundang)
3) Age Group : Kinder to Elementary (5~13 yrs old)
4) Days of Operation : Mon-Fri
5) Working Hours : 9:20-6:50
6) Severance : provided
7) Housing : provided, furnished
8) Health/Pension : provided 50:50
If you are interested, please send your resume and CV to me at