Join our international community of over 120 teachers! The Instituto de Comunicación Internacional de Mexico, A.C. is seeking committed EFL teachers who are native level English speakers. Founded in 1997, ICI offers superior language instruction in 17 languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Korean, Arabic, Greek, Hungarian, Dutch, Slovakian and Latin.
Your role would involve teaching general and business English to adults: private classes and group classes in our school in the heart of Guadalajara, as well as in companies. We are seeking teachers who can plan and deliver dynamic classes in accordance with our curriculum, and facilitate learning and student engagement with a communicative approach.
ICI provides free classes for all teachers in the language of your choice, as well as social events and monthly teacher training workshops.
Teachers at ICI have the advantages of:
• A compensation of 9,000 to 20,000 Mexican pesos per month depending on hours taught
• Airport pick up
• Assistance finding first accommodation
• Assistance obtaining resident visa and work permit
• Government-sponsored health care
• Free language classes
• Social events and a friendly, multicultural work environment
• In-house training for teacher development
• A high quality Kindergarten for children of ICI employees
• Have a CELTA, CertTESOL or equivalent teaching qualification
• Have at least 6 months teaching experience
• Full availability, including evenings and Saturdays
• Be a native level English speaker
• Willing to commit to a minimum six month contract with ICI
• Willing to teach both in the school and to travel to our clients' facilities
• Be able to work a minimum of 25 hours a week, up to full time
• Be able to demonstrate knowledge of communicative and engaging teaching skills
Please apply by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org