I Can Read is now hiring full-time English Teachers for our Learning Centres in Hong Kong starting in June 2018!
I Can Read teaches English Literacy to students aged 2.5–13 years old through our fun and unique teaching methodology.
We teach all areas of English Language and Literacy using our unique curriculum and approach to phonology to give students all the skills needed to be confident and proficient in English. Classes are designed to be interactive, activity based and focused on individual student needs and progress. Our curriculum and methodology were designed over 15 years of research by education psychologists, and we have been enriching the lives of students in Asia for over 17 years.
We provide a comprehensive training programme, plus all the curriculum and materials you need to teach exciting lessons.
We have learning centres in 9 countries and offer opportunities for professional growth and career advancement. Find out more at www.icanread.asia
What we offer:
- Full-time positions; 5 day working week with 2 consecutive mid-week days off
- Attractive salary of HKD 18,000
- Accommodation allowance of HKD 5,000
- End of contract bonus and paid flight back to home country
- 10 days annual leave and all Hong Kong public holidays
- Health Insurance and 8 days medical leave
- Working Visa sponsorship
- Full training programme and ongoing support
- Small class sizes and all curriculum provided
- Native English Speaker (from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa)
- Bachelor’s degree from above stated countries
- Recognised teaching certificate (CELTA, TEFL, etc.) or at least 2 years’ teaching experience
- Clean criminal background check
- Confidence in teaching students of all ages (especially very young learners)
If you are interested in applying please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you soon!