We offer Our EFL Teachers:
The possibility of working in a professional, supportive atmosphere in well-equipped centres.
Pre-service and in-service training.
A challenging but satisfying job as teacher of English to mainly children and adolescents.
A monthly salary of 1,315 -1,542 euros gross, calculated according to qualifications, experience and number of contact hours
Minimum 30% month's wages on finalising contract.
Very Competitive Salary
• Fully paid holiday at Christmas and Easter
• Fully Paid Local and National Holidays
• End of Contract Bonus (30-50% of Salary)
• Working knowledge of Spanish
• EU citizen or in possession of a valid Spanish work permit
• CELTA / Trinity and /or PGCE/QTS
• University degree in a national curriculum subject
• One year’s experience teaching young learners and teenagers
• Professional, friendly and approachable manner with the ability to adapt and be flexible
• Good organizational and planning skills and the interest to develop as a teacher
• Ability to work with young learners and teenagers
• Basic IT skills
Please follow this link: ibhuelva.es/work-with-us.html