**All applicants must be able to meet the start date of **
[Little Fox Background]
Little Fox Language Center in Gangnam, opened in December 2010, has grown steadily to employ 5 native English teachers and 6 Korean teachers. (or.. over 15 teachers)
Little Fox is the leading producer of flash animated stories in the world, and provides a franchised curriculum to more than 50 centers across Korea. The Daechi Center is the first non-franchised school to be directly owned and managed by the Little Fox head office. We use our unique and innovative flash animated stories to teach students. The visual and interactive curriculum is fun for both students and teachers. Our primary philosophy is for students to enjoy learning English.
See our curriculum:
internet: - https://school.littlefox.co.kr/academy/view/curriculum/edu_goal.php& nbsp;
smart device app: - just search ¡°Little Fox¡± in the app store.
(Choose the course level from the left-side of the window, and click the buttons: C1~E4)
**All current teachers are available and willing to answer any questions about their experience working with us.**
1. Starting Date: May 28th, 2018
2. Duration: 1 year contract (with possibility to extend).
3. Salary: 2.1 ~ 2.4 million won (depends on your experience and educational background).
4.Working Time: Mon~Fri: 12.00pm~8.30pm, Teaching time: 6 hours per day (maximum 30 hours per week).
5. Student Age: Elementary school students.
6. Class Size: Maximum 8 students per class.
7. Vacation: about 10 working days paid vacation + Korean national holidays.
8. Benefits: A house in Gangnam or housing allowance, airfare, severance pay and 50% medical insurance & pension.
9. Additional Benefits: Center provides lunch and snacks. (Great for saving money!)
According to Korean law, eligible applicants for a visa must:
1. Be a native English speaker.
2. Hold a valid passport issued from the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain, Ireland, or South Africa.
3. Have a 4-year Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK (3-year), Ireland, or South Africa.
Please send: resume, covering letter & recent photo to Milan Pejcic at email@example.com