Private kindergartens located in St. Petersburg are currently searching for an English Teacher for Second Language Learners.
A respect and fondness for children and experience working with kids 2-7 years old are required.
Energy, resourcefulness, responsibility, patience and a caring nature. Fluent English for non-native speakers.
Job start date: Monday 27th August 2018
Remuneration: starting 60.000 Rubles Monthly
• Accommodation provided or 20 000 Rubles accommodation allowance
• Meals on campus
• End of contract flight reimbursement
• Working visa provided
English teacher will need to show evidence of the following:
• English native speaker
• Great English skills for non-native speakers
• Experience working with kids 2-7 years old
• A respect and fondness for children
• The ability to inspire and enthuse young children
• Energy, resourcefulness, responsibility, patience and a caring nature
• Excellent communication skills
• An understanding of the needs and feelings of children
• Ability to work independently, as well as being able to work in a team
Language Skills (minimum English requirements):
• Understanding: C2 - Has no difficulty in understanding any kind of spoken language
• Writing: C2 - Can write complex letters and summaries and reviews of professional or literary works
• Speaking: C2 - Can express self fluently and convey finer shades of meaning precisely
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org