Glossologus School is now recruiting teachers for the 2018-2019 academic year. Glossologus has 11 schools in Moscow, Russia and more than 10 years experience. Our teachers are expected to be able to arrive by September, 10th, 2018.
- University degree
- TEFL qualification
- Experience in teaching YL (young learners beginning 6 years old) according to the
- Communicative Approach is necessary (1 year at least).
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary ranging up from 60,000 RUB (to be paid monthly) for 100 academic hours per month (after tax) depending on an applicant's education, experience and the interview results,
- A monthly bonus as an overtime (from 600 RUB for each academic hour),
- 9 months contract (from September, 2018 till May, 2019).
- Shared accommodation of high standard (within walking distance of the school. Both rent and bills (excluding Internet). The teacher should pay for the rent by himself.
- Multiple-entry work visa, medical insurance and registration (paid for by the school),
- Flight reimbursement is paid up to 20,000 RUB from UK / Europe to Moscow; 35,000 RUB from beyond Europe (the USA, Canada and etc.) to Moscow (50% after 5 months and 50% in the end of the contract).
- Free airport pick-up.
- Paid public holidays (up to 15 days during the contract).
- 24-hour help in case of emergency.
- Full academic support, supervision, mentoring and workshops.
- Course and resource books in abundance.
To apply, please send us your:
- СV / Resume
- TEFL or other certificates
- Photocopy of the passport
- University diploma
- Contact details
Glossologus School contacts:
tel: +7 (499) 397-70-00