NES Teaching Positions in Bangkok
SIAM Computer & Language School are hiring for remaining positions in Bangkok.
Our large external program has a large team of native English speaking teachers. A variety of teaching positions in the city and its suburbs are available to Native Speakers of English looking for a mid-May start.
We are currently accepting applications with interviews ongoing for all positions in Bangkok.
What we require:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 120Hr TEFL or CELTA qualification
• Teaching experience in Thailand or elsewhere
• A reliable and positive demeanour
• An understanding of Thai culture
• The ability to develop and grow as a teacher with the support of our professional development
• Be aged between 25 and 55 (client specified and school specific)
• Be a native speaker of English (ideally)
What we offer:
• Competitive salary packages
• Individual completion of semester bonuses
• Paid sick leave
• Health insurance
• Work Permit and visa assistance
• Western management team
• Professional development
• Curriculum and materials
• Orientation and support
If you feel you may be right for us, please send your resume via the link provided.
You can also see more details of available positions at https://www.teachinbangkok.com/
Shortlisted candidates meeting qualification criteria will be contacted directly by email for prompt interview appointment.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved