We are looking for two enthusiastic creative English Teachers!
One position with a minimum of 18,5 hours weekly for the academic year 2018-19 September to June/July
The second position a minimum of 10 hours weekly for the academic year 2018-19 September to June/July.
The school runs classes from 8am-9:30pm, Monday to Friday.
These particular positions are currently for afternoon classes from 12:30 onwards. However, due to the demand of classes the hours would increase subject to mutual consent.
Our courses include, pre-school English, general English, exam preparation from FC1 upwards, English for young learners and conversational classes.
• Mon-Fri as stated above in the afternoons/evenings (hours do not include preparation/admin/parent/staff meetings)
• Both positions - hours to increase subject to demand and mutual consent
• Social Security cover
• Paid holidays at Christmas and at Easter and National holidays
• Class size: up to 9 students
Freelancers are welcome to apply too.
You get to teach in a fun, stimulating environment and enjoy the experience of teaching!
We are an expanding company and if you are willing and hardworking you will have the opportunity to grow with us!
Competitive salary for those with the following qualities:
• English Teacher
• Preferably prior experience in teaching of all ages
• Enthusiasm to enjoy and create a fun, interactive positive learning Experience for all!
If you are interested in joining Hana's School, please email us your current CV together with a covering email to: firstname.lastname@example.org