We are seeking innovative and qualified educators to join the faculty at our leading co-educational international school in Seoul
You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professional with excellent subject knowledge and a sound understanding of the Common Core State Standards.
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: (These are NOT ESL classes, but the students are ELLs.)
- Lower Elementary Classroom Teacher
- Upper Elementary Classroom Teacher
- English Language Arts Teacher (G7-12)
- Social Studies Teacher (G7-12)
- You must have the minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in the U.S. in the area specific to the position (Master's degree preferred)
- You must also possess a valid teaching certificate, e.g., N-3 elementary education
- A minimum of 2 years of teaching experience (preferably in an international school setting) is preferred with the relevant age group (years count only after being certified) and be native English speakers
- You must have at minimum, a basic knowledge/experience related to assessment for learning, curriculum development, professional learning communities, project-based learning, differentiated instruction, and standards-based grading.
- Start date: August 1, 2018
- Work hours: 8A.M. - 4:30P.M. (Instruction hours: 8:30A.M. - 3:15P.M.)
- Benefits (health, pension, housing allowance, RT plane ticket every two years)
- Starting annual salary: 27 million KRW (salary scale increases depending on the years of experience)
To apply, please send us your cover letter, resume, sample instruction video, and email addresses for three references.
While all applicants are thanked for their interest, only those who meet the minimum qualifications AND have sent all of the items listed above will be considered. Only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED UPON HIRING
Diploma (apostilled), certifications, FBI criminal background check (completed within 6 months of application and apostilled), and proof of valid passport (no less than six months from expiry).
We strive to inspire and foster students with a passion for learning and to cultivate excellence in teaching and learning, compassion, personal expectations, and creativity through an international experience so that each student grows to be a well-rounded global leader.
We are a community of learners. We are self-reflective practitioners who work together to persevere, meet challenges, and forge pathways around and through obstacles. We view our mistakes as learning opportunities and rejoice in each other's successes. We engage. We explore. We strive. We place the well-being of our students at the core of our teaching and learning practices. This shines true in the way we facilitate classes, assess mastery of skills and concepts, and scaffold our learners. If this sounds like the type of environment and community you would like to be a part of, then you might be a perfect match for us!
Email - email@example.com