We are a purely corporate training company, dealing exclusively with in-company corporate clients. We teach the full range of standard courses including Business and General English, ESP courses including Business Writing, Negotiations, Presentations and Meetings, and exam preparation courses such as BEC, ICFE and IELTS.
We are looking for a Corporate EFL Teacher with 3-5 years experience, including experience teaching Business English and Exam preparation eg. IELTS, Cambridge.
Extremely stable teaching schedule ensuring consistent income levels
1,600 - 1,800 RR (net of tax) per 90-minute (2 academic hour) class
Flight cost reimbursement
Free accommodation on arrival in Moscow until permanent accommodation is found
Extremely well stocked Resource Room
24 full time, bilingual office staff
Central Moscow location
Free visa invitation letter, visa registration and visa processing
Free Moscow travel card
28 days of paid leave per 12 month contract
Invitation to IPT Training Seminars and social events
Free Russian lessons
• University Degree and certified EFL Teaching qualification
• Native Speaker
• Creative teaching approach
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Minimum 3 - 5 years EFL experience
• Experience in teaching Business English language courses (required), and the following special courses: financial, legal, presentations, meetings, negotiations, etc, (useful, but not essential)
• Desire to improve your professional abilities
Please contact our Academic Manager, Cheryl Riley, by email. Please include a letter of application and your resume/CV.