A fantastic opportunity has arisen in our family orientated, kindergarten school in Central Bangkok. We are looking for a dedicated Kindergarten Teacher, with some classroom experience, to join our school team.
The location is a huge advantage as the school is in walking distance from BTS stations. It is also located in a vibrant area.
Work time is Monday to Friday with around 3 or 4 teaching periods each day. Each classroom has two assistants and there are approximately 10 students per class.
We at Essential are committed to offering help and support to all staff in order for them to grow and develop in their careers, and in turn, know they will be helping our little ones to grow and develop too.
We offer a comprehensive package
• 50K per month pending EXP & qualifications
• Free meals
• Visa and work permit
• Paid holidays
• Annual salary increase
Your role as kindergarten teacher will include:
• working as part of a team whilst also being responsible for your own group of key children
• promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
• ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Hold an accredited bachelor degree
• Have recent experience teaching in a classroom
• Must be currently residing in Bangkok
• Must be a native speakers
• Able to start work May 2018
Successful candidates will be invited to an interview so in the first instance please forward you’re personal statement, resume and recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see our website for further details about Essential Educational Staffing: www.essentialth.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved