Do you want to put your teaching skills to use at a school in Ningbo, China that truly appreciates, seeks and rewards your passion for teaching?
If that describes your personality, Reach To Teach would like to hear from you!
This is a very professional school and they place teaching quality high on their list. You will learn real teaching skills there, have real training, and feel yourself grow as a teacher over the course of your year abroad.
You will have the opportunity to teach a range of age groups, but the majority of your classes will be focused on children. Teachers have excellent resources for classes. Every teacher is provided with In-house designed teacher’s books and manuals, CDs, supplies and props for games. You are joined in class by a well-trained bilingual teacher’s assistant. Our multimedia-capable classrooms are modern with small student numbers.
We’re looking for energetic, positive, creative and patient individuals who love working with children.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Native Speaker from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, and the United States
- Two years of post graduate work experience
- No teaching experience required, but you must have some experience working with children
- 120-hour TEFL/CELTA/TESOL/
- You must be willing to work weekday nights and weekends
- MONTHLY SALARY: 12,000RMB per month
- AIRFARE: 8,000RMB plus airport collection
- BONUSES: Performance bonuses ranging from RMB3500 to RMB6500 per year
- HOUSING: Free temporary accommodation upon arrival and full assistance with finding accommodation. The school doesn't impose living conditions on their teachers such as forced roommates, curfews, filthy or cramped apartments, isolated neighborhoods outside of the city center, etc.
- PAID VACATION: 22 days
- Paid teaching training - Our support and training of new teachers is among the best in the business in Ningbo. Each new teacher receives 2 weeks paid training for young learners and ongoing observation, accompanied by initial and ongoing consultation with the Academic Manger.
- Two consecutive days off
- Small classes: No more than 15 students per class
- Students are 3-15 years of age
- Z visa and Foreign Expert Certificate - The school shall sponsor you for a Foreign Expert’s Certificate and other necessary visas permits. They will also pay the costs incurred to obtain these documents including mandatory health check
- Health insurance
- Opportunities for significant extra teaching hours to make a substantial amount more than the base monthly salary.
- The school provides a substantial raise and increases to bonuses and vacation days for teachers returning for a second year with our school.
https://www.reachtoteachrecruiting.com/apply-now-to-teach-englis h-abroad.html#/jobdetails/job_20130517061233_G2MZMA5PETVOXODP < /p>