International Educational Centre invites teachers for the 2018-19 academic year. We are looking for professional, reliable and motivated teachers to join our friendly team.
Our schools are all located about 15-25 minutes by public transport to the Metro, and all are within 45 minutes to the very centre of the metropolis that is Moscow! This means easy access to the city centre but also slightly cheaper living costs, a closer connection to the local community, and proximity to forests and lakes.
We teach all ages and levels, and our supportive management and staff help both teachers and students feel at home. We offer a highly competitive package and a pleasant working environment in return for lessons that will inspire our students to exceed their potential.
You can find videos and photos at http://iec-english.ru/o-nas/fotogalereya
Successful applicants will:
• be a NATIVE SPEAKER OF ENGLISH
• have a university degree
• have a recognised teaching qualification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL etc.). Uncertified teachers will be considered in certain circumstances – please contact us for more information
• be enthusiastic about teaching and living in Russia
• be open to teaching all ages and levels, although specialists in certain areas will naturally be considered
• be able to arrive in Moscow by late-August 2018
• a stable salary, linked to the dollar exchange rate and ranging from 55,000 – 86,000 rubles/month after tax, inclusive of bonuses, dependent on experience and qualifications
• a further 10% raise after 3 months
• PLUS: A comfortable flat PAID FOR BY THE SCHOOL – within walking distance of the school! This is usually shared with another teacher but with private bedroom
• PLUS: Bills paid for by the school (excluding the Internet)
• PLUS: Flights (20000-35000 rubles, depending on location. In exceptional cases a higher ticket cost will be considered), multiple-entry work visa, health insurance and registration all paid for by the school
• 30 academic hours per week (1 academic hour = 45 minutes) with 2 consecutive days off
• A maximum of 4 hours per week for extra activities such as placement testing, discussion clubs, office hours and student quests/games nights etc.
• 25 calendar days of paid holidays and paid Russian national holidays
• A weekend in Sochi for teachers who have achieved good results throughout the year, with flights and accommodation paid for by the school
• Social events for teachers, including excursions and events arranged for national and international holidays
• Free airport transfers
• Weekly Russian lessons for teachers, with the school covering 50% of the cost
• Mobile phone provided for personal use (calls paid for by the teacher)
• 24-hour help in case of emergency
• A friendly, supportive work environment with a range of resources
A second contract option is also available, with 26 academic hours. The salary and benefits are reduced accordingly, but accommodation and many other bonuses are still provided.
Additional information can be found on our website: www.iec-english.com (English) and on our main website www.iec-english.ru
These positions are suitable for both new and experienced teachers and full training will be given.
Interested applicants are requested to send the following to: email@example.com
• CV (résumé)
• Cover letter
• Scanned university and teaching diplomas/certificates
• A recent photo
The contact details of two independent referees will be requested following a successful Skype interview