We are seeking for Native English Teachers to teach at public schools and English center in Hai Duong city (70km from Hanoi city) staring from June 2018. If you are interested in finding a teaching job, please send to me your cv, passport, degree, teaching certificate, police check (if any). Please see the below the Job Description:
- Teaching English at public primary schools: Mornings and afternoons, weekdays. Teachers can increase the number of working hours by teaching English at VPBOX’s Center in the evenings and weekends
- Hourly-based or monthly based Competitive salary. Each teacher will be arranged at least 15 hours per week.
- Teachers will be provided with accommodation.
- Bonuses at the end of school year based on good performance.
- Support to apply for working visa and work permit
- University degree (BA/BS or higher)
- CELTA/TESOL/TEFL certificate
At least 1- 2 years of teaching experience to young learners.
Personal Characteristics & Behaviours
- A dynamic self-starter, energetic and strong team player
- Proactive and positively assertive
- Enthusiastic & result oriented
- Self-confidence & love kids
- American, Canadian, British, Australian, Irish are preferred.
- Passport, Visa
- Work Permit if any
- Bachelor’s Degree and above
- Teaching certificate ( TEFL, CELTA, TESOL, etc)
- Police check
Contact : Mr Nguyen Dang Hoang
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : 0985.455.669