IRT Position with YBM PINE Head Office near Gangnam Station- All Seoul Locations
YBM/SISA founded in 1961 generated more than 420 million dollars ($US) revenues last year combining our publishing division, education division and testing division. YBM publishes Newsweek Magazine, National Geographic, Reader’s Digest and is the official test administer for the TOEIC Exam as well as the Microsoft Office User Exam. YBM is the largest and most well known education based corporation within Korea offering career opportunities with chance of advancement throughout various division.
The ideal candidate for the IRT position is someone who enjoys working at various schools as a relief teacher and enjoys working as a curriculum developer and as an editor in an office environment at the YBM Gangnam Branch (right outside Gangnam Station, Exit 11) when there are no relief teaching duties.
Why Choose this Job?
1. 20 vacation days per year (You can choose the dates)
2. Teach at various YBM PINE schools in Seoul. No repetitive schedule for the entire year
3. Working at the YBM PINE Head Office at Gangnam station, when there are no relief teaching duties
4. A ratio of 30-40% for curriculum development & editing, and 60-70% for relief teaching
Start Date: Late July to early August start 2014
Position: Relief Teacher Position YBM PINE Head Office base and various locations
Salary: 2.3 million + severance pay
Housing: Rent free single studio selected by YBM or Housing subsidy of 450,000 won/month
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Benefits: Severance pay, 20 Vacation days + all national holidays off
Work Place: YBM Head office Gangnam Station or YBM PINE schools in Seoul & Bundang
Work Hours: Depends on the relief teaching assignment (Ex. 9:00am to 4:30pm or 6:00pm etc)
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. Native English speaker with an E2, F2, F6 visa currently in Korea
2. Must have one full year of teaching children experience at a school in Korea
3. Bachelors degree or higher
Qualifying applicants should submit a cover email, resume, recent photo and a Korean contact number with the range of hours they can be reached.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
P lease state in your cover email that you are applying for the Relief Teacher position and not a teaching position.
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM Head Office and given further instructions on the next step.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved