We are a relatively small school, with about 150 students across three campuses; kinder, elementary and middle/high school. The school follows the International Baccalaureate system, which requires more paperwork than a regular school. The hours of operation are from 7am-3pm and English teachers have about 4-5 hours of lessons per day.
The school provides single room accommodation in a share house or with a host family (including all utilities; internet, gas, water, electricity), reimbursement for public transport to and from school, an official teachers ID card - you can receive discounts for cultural activities, $7000MXP stipend per 30 day month and paid every 15 days, training, letter of acknowledgement for your services.
• Teaching 4 - 5 hours per day (Monday - Friday)
• Be on campus between 7am - 3pm Monday - Friday
• Complete lesson plans on a weekly basis
• Complete bimester plans every two months
• Be available for meetings and school activities (during school hours)
Liveable stipend of $7000MXN
• 6 and 12 month contracts available (possibility of renewal)
• Full-time (4-5 hours teaching per day + planning)
• Modern curriculum and resources provided
• Private accommodation in ‘teachers house’ with utilities and a cleaner
• Transportation costs to and from school (taxi to school and reimbursement of public transport costs at the end of the month)
• Teacher ID card for discounts in Mexico
• Professional Spanish classes
• Exciting cultural trips
• Experience with children or teenagers
• A love of teaching
• Great organisational skills
• Teaching certificate
• Team player
If you are interested in working with us please send me a copy of your resume, certificates, passport, photo and any other relevant documentation.