Orange Language Centre, one of the largest and most well-established schools in St. Petersburg, Russia, is seeking qualified native English speaking teachers for 2018/2019 academic year to start in September 2018.
• A CELTA, TESOL, TEFL or equivalent teaching qualification
• A university degree.
• A good attitude and friendly personality, willingness to work as part of our team of teachers with either adults or younger learners.
• Teaching experience – the more the better, especially in a similar working environment. However, newly-qualified teachers with the right attitude and approach to professional development will be considered, and are welcome to apply.
• Teachers with experience of training Cambridge examinations or IELTS classes, business English or young learners are particularly encouraged to apply. Preferential salary rates apply to teachers with more specific or extensive experience.
• A salary from 65,000 – 90,000 RUB per month net (approx. $1,000 - $1,500 USD) for teaching 100-120 academic hours (1 academic hour = 45 minutes). Precise salary rate is dependent on qualifications and experience. During an initial 2-month probationary period, salary is guaranteed regardless of number of teaching hours provided.
• Full visa support for a multiple-entry, long-term work visa. Visa expenses are refunded in full on arrival.
• 28 days paid vacation per annum.
• Flight reimbursement allowance paid on completion of contract.
• A comfortable and secure working environment in the city centre, working as part of a team of around 20 native and 30 Russian English teachers.
• Group and individual classes of adults and teenagers, from pre-intermediate level and upwards (for native-speaking teachers)
• A dedicated Academic Manager to support all teachers, with regular workshops and training sessions to facilitate professional development.
• A dedicated team of administration and support staff to assist with any non-academic issues and /or paperwork which you encounter on relocating to Russia.
• Free Russian lessons for all teachers from Beginner to Advanced level.
• Monthly reimbursement of commuting expenses on public transport.
• The opportunity to live and work in the most beautiful, cultural and historic city in Russia.
If you feel you fit these criteria, are interested and available to relocate to St. Petersburg any time between now and the end of August, then please send your CV and cover letter to Natalia at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you.