Superb Gangnam Location: Special Subjects teacher end of May start- Full benefit
YBM is looking for a Special Subjects teacher to join their professional teaching staff in late May. A perfect candidate for this position is a native English teacher who loves to teach and work with young children. The school is located in the Gangnam district close by Gangnam Station and Yeoksam Station.
Why choose this job?
1. Prime Location – Heart of Gangnam District, near Gangnam Station!
2. No late work – Work from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm; no late work required!
3. Full comprehensive benefits – Receive pension, medical, unemployment, and severance
4. Reliable Employer – Work for a large corporation well known across South Korea
Position: Special Subjects Teacher at YBM Daechi GATE
Salary: 2.4 to 2.5 million KRW per month + (housing or housing allowance of 450,000 KRW)
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Health Insurance: Covered and 50% paid by YBM
Korean Pension: Employer contributes for lump sum payment
Start Date: May 26th ~ June 1st, 2014
Work Place: YBM Daechi GATE – Walking distance from Yeoksam Station, Line 2
Work Hours: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday (No late night work)
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
3. Must be able to come in for an interview
4. Applicants with teaching experience preferred
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. As well, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or please e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
< strong>What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.