Headstart is an Education Group based in Hong Kong that collaborates with local schools to select and place teachers in Kindergartens, Primary and Secondary Schools.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated candidates to work as English teachers from Aug/Sept 2018. Successful candidates have the possibility to stay on on the highly rewarding government run NET scheme.
• Deliver English lessons to the highest teaching standards
• Engage in lesson planning and teaching resource preparations
• Design activities to promote students’ interest in learning English
• Full Visa Sponsorship
• Optional accommodation package
• Referral bonus
• Airfare support
• Training Programme
• Competitive incremental salary increase
• At least 3-week paid school holidays
• At least 17-day paid public holidays
• Orientation programme
• Appraisals and career support
• HK$ 22,000 - HK$ 26,000 per month
Benefits vary from school to school.
• Native Level English speaker
• Degree holder
• Aged 18 and above (visa requirement)
• Cheerful and dynamic personality
• TEFL / TESOL / CELTA Certified (TEFL/TESOL Training Courses available, please ask for details on application).
• Teaching experience
• Experience working with young children in other settings
To apply (or to request more information) please send a cover letter, CV and passport style photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org