Chung Dahm Learning, Korea's foremost leader of English education, is currently looking to fill immediate teaching positions beginning this August.
With over 120 locations throughout Korea, 40,000 students, over 1,000 trained and certified instructors, innovative Smart Classroom technology and comprehensive pre-developed curriculum, Chung Dahm Learning has proven itself to be more than "just a teaching job". Our high salaries reflect the premium value we place on our instructors.
To learn more about our Chung Dahm Smart Learning please watch our video below:
APPLY DIRECTLY to the Chung Dahm Learning's HR Department and receive the following benefits:
• Paid Annual Leave
• 50/50 contribution for the medical insurance & pension contribution
• Severance bonus upon completion of a year contract
• Training and ongoing support
• Curriculum and lesson plans provided along with advanced teaching tools (tablets and internet access)
• Small class sizes (8-12 students / class on average)
• All contracts are for a minimum one-year term
• E2 sponsorship
• housing assistance
• Be a native English speaker
• Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
• Hold at a minimum a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries
• Have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country)
How to Apply:
Please visit our website at www.teachinkorea.com to learn more about Chung Dahm and read testimonials from current and former instructors. You can also apply directly on our website or email your resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. A representative will contact you to initiate the application process.