ob Title: English Teacher
Location: Born Leaders School at Central Bangna Shopping Mall (Bangkok)
Born Leaders by Ajarn Aum is a Language and Early-Learning Development School for children from 1–16 years old. Our headquarters are located in Sutthisan area where our parent company, Perfect Angel's by Ajarn Aum, has been operational for 10 years. Recently, we just opened the second branch of our Born Leaders School at Central Bangna Shopping Mall. You can learn about us more through born-leaders.com
We have vacancies for full time and part time teaching posts. You will see that this is a new venture. This position represents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to be in at the start, and grow with us. So, we seek young, enthusiastic teachers to join our highly successful team of instructors at Born Leaders. Only the best candidates will be successful and we will reward that success with higher than average earnings, an excellent benefits package, and a satisfying, exciting job in an inspiring and supportive work environment.
You will be teaching young learners our unique and contemporary syllabus, approximately 6 hours per day on weekends and 4 hours per day on weekdays. Our students are aged from 1 - 16 years old and study a pre-designed course. We use modern, state of the art teaching equipment and resources to encourage the natural development of English language and motor skills. Our goal is for young students to simultaneously learn, play and develop. Successful candidates will be provided with an up to date schedule, curriculum, course guidance before and during training, workbooks and materials. You must be able to:
• Monitor and provide appropriate feedback on oral work
• Use your initiative and think laterally.
• Be passionate about teaching.
• Work effectively in tight knit team.
- Youthful outlook, enthusiastic, and committed to a career in teaching.
- TEFL or CELTA qualified.
- Minimum of a year's experience of teaching children, or newly qualified CELTA.
- Native British English speaker.
- Clear diction and charismatic personality.
- Part time applicants must be available to teach evenings and weekends (both Saturday and Sunday).
- Open minded and culturally aware.
- Well groomed and professional appearance.
- Experience in teaching arts, craft, music and dancing not essential, but a definite advantage.
- Guaranteed at least 50,000 Baht per month for full time position
- Potential earning up to 80,000 Baht
- Generous performance based bonus scheme
- Medical insurance
- Yearly pay increases (dependent on performance)
- International, challenging, and fun work environment
- Very convenient location, in Central Bangna shopping mall
- Visa and Work Permit provided (full time only)
- 15 days paid Holidays (5 during Songkran, 5 during New Year and another 5 any day as preferred) for full time teachers.
- Initial part-time positions can progress to full time
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the above criteria, please send a cover letter stating: Why you are interested in this position, and why you believe you are suitable for this position, along with an up to date resume including full details of work experience, education, your current and expected salary, and a recent photograph to HR@ajarnaum.com and CEO@ajarnaum.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.