Haeundae Beach, Busan: Short-compact hours, make up to 2.85 + benefits!
Busan PSA is looking for a native English teacher to join their professional teaching staff. Teachers who love to work with children are perfect candidates for this position. Busan PSA located inside the biggest shopping mall in South Korea, which is connected to the Centum City Station, line 2.
Why choose this job?
1. Competitive Salaries – teachers can receive up to 2.85 + comprehensive benefits!
2. Compact Schedule – Short, blocked, morning hours of 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
3. Busan, the summer capital of Korea: Coastal region, beautiful landscapes and subtropical climate!
4. Live in Haeundae District – New neighborhood of Busan and walking distance to Haeundae Beach
5. Cheaper than Seoul – Cost of living is much cheaper living in Busan; save money!
Position: English Teacher at YBM Busan PSA
Salary: 2.2 to 2.4 million KRW per month + (housing or housing allowance of 450,000 KRW)
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Start Date: Late July 2014
Work Place: Busan PSA – Inside Shinsegae Shopping Mall, Centum City Station, Line 2
Teaching Hours: Monday through Friday; 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
* Applicants with teaching experience preferred
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. As well, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or please e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.