SINE Education is a leading provider of English conversation programs to government secondary schools all over Thailand. If you would like to share your knowledge and skills to help Thai students improve their English, then we would love to hear from you.
Since starting the program in 2010, SINE has been growing at a steady pace due to the success of our courses. We now have two vacancies in a dream school to start as soon as possible. We'll be offering Skype interviews over the weekend.
The successful candidates will join 5 other Sine English teachers in a government high school in Saraburi city, just a couple of hours north east of Bangkok. Small classes (max 25 students) and lovely new air-conditioned classrooms.
We also have vacancies in the following provinces: Buengkan, Buriram, Kalasin, Khonkaen, Nakhon Pathom, Nong Khai, Pathumthani, Samut Songkhram and Udon Thani.
No experience and no TEFL? No problem! At SINE we welcome new and experienced teachers alike. All our teachers are fully supported through the SINE in-school coordinators and academic management team. We also have dedicated work permit/visa, health insurance and IT teams.
SINE is run by a Western and Thai management team with many years' experience working in education here in Thailand. We understand the importance and benefits of teaching English to Thai students in today’s competitive ASEAN market and our courses are designed to make learning as fun and rewarding as possible. All lessons are delivered from SINE PowerPoint presentations using images and sound to engage the students. Without the pressures of lesson planning, teachers are able to put all their energy into the classroom and helping students develop their English skills.
• Full-time English conversation teachers
• Starting salary from 33,000THB pcm
• Contract to 1st March 2019 and all Thai public holidays paid
• Minimum 2 weeks paid holiday in October
• Completion of contract bonus
• Maximum 24 teaching hours per week
• Work permit and visa processed and paid for on receipt of clean Non-B visa
• BUPA health insurance
• Full training and support
• No lesson planning - All teaching materials provided by SINE
• SINE multimedia equipment in all classrooms
• Airport pick-up and help finding accommodation
• Native English speakers only – from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
• Bachelor degree holders (from accredited university)
• Aged 58 or under
Please only apply if you meet all of the above requirements by sending your resume, local telephone number if you have one and cover letter plus scans of your degree certificate and passport to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All SINE schools have a team of English native-speaking teachers and a full-time SINE coordinator, so you will never feel too isolated. You will be teaching Monday to Friday and will have plenty of time at the weekends to explore the local area. You will receive regular visits from the SINE management, academic and admin teams to provide you with on-going support.