I Can Read teaches English Language and Literacy to students aged 2.5–13 years old through our fun and unique teaching methodology. We teach all areas of English, combined with our unique approach to phonology and literacy to give students all the skills needed to be confident and proficient in English. Classes are designed to be interactive, activity based and focused on individual student needs and progress.
Our curriculum and methodology were designed over 15 years of research by education psychologists, and we have been enriching the lives of students in Asia for over 17 years.We provide a comprehensive training programme, plus all the curriculum and materials you need to teach exciting lessons.
We have learning centres in 9 countries and offer opportunities for professional growth and career advancement. Find out more at www.icanread.asia
- Teaching speaking and listening skills using our I Can Read curriculum and materials
- Teaching pre-reading skills to children using our unique literacy system
- Teaching reading and comprehension skills
- Teaching writing skills including grammar, narratives, editing and publishing
- Teaching oral presentation and communication skills
- Help children develop social skills and positive classroom behaviour
- Conducting pre-enrolment assessments for new students
- Participate in marketing events occasionally
Compensation and Benefits
- Full-time positions; 5 day working week with 2 consecutive mid-week days off
- Maximum of 33 teaching hours per week.
- Attractive salary of HKD 18,000
- Accommodation allowance of HKD 5,000
- End of contract bonus and flight reimbursement
- 10 days annual leave and all Hong Kong public holidays
- Health Insurance and 8 days medical leave
- Working Visa sponsorship
- Full training programme and ongoing support
- Small class sizes and all curriculum provided
- Native English speaker from USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand
- Bachelor’s degree
- Teaching certificate (B.Ed, TESOL/TEFL, CELTA/DELTA etc)
- Clean criminal background check
- Teaching experience preferred
- Happy and confident to work with young learners from 2.5 years old and above
Please email your application to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.