Saudi Arabia Teaching Opportunities
Exciting opportunities to teach in Medina, Saudi Arabia for Male, Muslim Candidates
The Colleges of Excellence Saudi Arabia in partnership with Laureate Vocational Saudi Arabia are establishing a new vocational training college in the city of Medina starting August 2014 that will provide technical diplomas and English language skills to Saudi High School graduates.
We are looking to fill up to 24 positions for English Instructors at our Medina College of Excellence for a minimum of 12 months, with the possibility that these contracts be extended for additional years. The positions will start in mid-August with additional English teachers required for December 2014.
Laureate Vocational Saudi Arabia is a part of Laureate International Universities (http://www.laureate.net), the largest higher education network in the world with more than 75 accredited campus-based and online universities and nearly 800,000 students across 29 different countries.
To be considered for these English Instructor roles you must:
• Have Minimum Bachelor’s degree in English or Literature or TESOL or Education majoring in Teaching with an English Teaching qualification of CELTA or DELTA.
• If CELTA or DELTA certificate is not available then a TESOL and/or TEFL and/or ESOL and/or PGCE certificate with minimum 120 hours in class and minimum 6 hours of observed teaching could be an acceptable (Please note that online degrees will NOT be considered unless it’s blended learning from a reputable university).
• Master’s in TESOL that have a teaching practicum will be acceptable as well.
• Have a minimum of 3 years English language/ESL/EFL teaching experience at a secondary or higher education level.
• Experience with the KEY/PET examinations is a plus
• Possess a strong knowledge of English and teaching techniques
• Have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely both in written and oral English
• Possess strong collaborative skills, high energy, excellent follow-up and organizational skills and highly effective relationship building skills
• Have the proven ability to work in a culturally diverse context
• Excellent computer aptitude, proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), use of technology in the classroom and familiarity with interactive whiteboards is a plus.
In return you will receive:
• Attractive Base Salary
• Additional 15% of base salary provided as undefined benefits
• Additional 10% of base salary offered as end of year service bonus (paid annually)
• Additional 25% of base salary offered as housing allowance for males
• Health insurance
• 30 calendar days paid vacation
• Air ticket from home country & return ticket upon completion of contract
• Subsidized educational development opportunities within the Laureate International Universities network toward a part-time Master's or Ph.D. degree on selected on-line degree programs
• Option to extend initial year contract according to eligibility
If you are interested in the English Instructor position please send your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Due to government legislation in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, only individuals of Muslim religious denomination will be able to work at the LVSA Medina College as the institution is located in central Medina.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved