Est. 1961. 50yrs & still Korea’s #1 ESL Org. Choose Prime/Central Seoul-Busan-Gyeonggi-do locations with Pre-Paid Air, 100% Job Stability + All Benefits. Bypass recruiting agencies dealing directly with YBM Head Office for Honest & Professional processing
Why choose YBM ECC?
1. Guaranteed Contracts - YBM is a $400+ million dollars corporation guaranteeing job security and contract reliability.
2. All-inclusive benefit package - YBM provides medical insurance, pension, visa subsidy, relocation allowance and severance pay for all teachers. Also, YBM pre-pays for your roundtrip air-tickets.
3. Prime Locations - YBM schools are placed in affluent and successful urban neighborhoods and located in close proximity of public transportation for convenient commutes anywhere!
4. Fully Developed Curriculum - YBM instructors are fully equipped with materials and lessons to teach and the curriculum is constantly being updated by the R&D team!
5. We are not recruiters! - Avoid recruiters and apply directly to the YBM HR Department. Applicants will receive specific information regarding their employment before they sign any contracts.
YBM Gaegeum ECC is looking for English teachers to work in the prime downtown Busan location near Gaegeum Station (Line 2). The ideal candidate is someone who is enthusiastic to teach and work with young children. Applicants will be guaranteed with a full-comprehensive benefit and a competitive salary that is mentioned below.
* Please target the following months: July and August
> Salary of 2.0 to 2.4 million KRW (depending on your qualifications)
> Relocation allowance of 200,000 KRW & Paid Orientation and training with teacher trainer
> YBM provides private, furnished, single housing within walking distance to the school
> Paid orientation and training and 50,000 KRW subsidy for visa application fee
> Fully developed and comprehensive curriculum to utilize
> Blocked day-time teaching hours – (Example: 9:30a.m. to 5:00-6:30 p.m.)
> Working from Monday through Friday, no Saturday classes
> YBM guarantees all contracts will comply with:
- Roundtrip air-fare (purchased and provided by YBM)
- Korean Pension Fund
- Korean National Medical Insurance
- Severance Pay: Year-end completion bonus (Equivalent to one extra month's salary)
- Vacation days (9-10 Selected Days + All Korean National holidays)
For more information, please visit the YBM ECC Homepage - http://www.ybmecc.co.kr
> Gaegeum ECC (2 min walk to Gaegeum Station line 2) is located in the downtown area of Busan, a popular area among young Koreans and foreigners. There are many restaurants, cafes, shopping stores, and bars in this area. Gaegeum ECC is also close to the Busan National University district which is also a popular area buzzing with the ambience of youthful Korean University students. Gaegeum ECC is a well known school around the downtown Busan area.
- A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
- Qualifications for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
How to Apply:
Qualifying applicants should submit a cover email, resume, and a recent photo. Also, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.