Teach English in BUSAN, KOREA
Teach English in BUSAN, KOREA, the most beautiful and exciting port city with the largest beach in KOREA!!
World Foreign Language Institute, a well organized adult English institute in Busan, Korea with a long history of more than 20 years is seeking a qualified native English teacher available for June of 2014!!
Following are general working conditions.
1. Qualifications: Native English speakers with a B.A in any field- Experience and English majors are preferred. Korean Americans are also welcomed.
2. Period: 1 year.
3. Students: There are elementary and middle school students.
4. Salary: 2.1 - 2.2 Million Korean Won / Month Basic, Overtime Pay: 21,000 Won/hr.
5. Working hours: 2PM-10PM, 5 days/week (Mon-Fri), 100 hours a month.
6. Completion Bonus: The full payment of one month salary at the end of the contract.
7. Airfare: A round-trip ticket for the employee coming from overseas.
8. Vacation: 10 days vacation will be given to the employee and Days of vacation will vary depending on the academic schedule.
9. Housing: Convenient fully furnished one room studio apartment will be provided. It is located next to a large supermarket and two subway stations, Dongrae and Suan stations. It only takes about a 5 or 10 minute walk to get to the office.
10. Health insurance: half provided.
If you are interested, please send me your resume, current picture and a copy off your passport for your application.
A copy of Diploma with apostille and a proof of criminal record affixed with the nation's apostille must be in his/her hands at the moment.
Contact Ashley for more information!!
Tel) 82-51-554-0515 Fax) 82-51-558-8505 Website) http://www.wfli.co.kr
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved