Start date : flexible depending on visa process ( end of May~mid of June)
Preferred who have all of visa documents in hand.
Set curriculum, course books, a few training/orientation providen
Do you want to be located near Beach area ? Yes, you can get to beach area on walk shortly if you want.
As one of leading franchise schools in Korea, school will provide you with comfortable and modern working conditions and housing.
If you would like to apply for this job, please e-mail me your resume, cover letter and recent photos( as well as the front page of passport) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Busan, a bustling city of 4 million residents, is located on the Southeastern tip of the Korean peninsula. The natural environment of Busan is a perfect example of harmony between mountains, rivers and sea. Busan is the second largest city in Korea and is proud to be playing a major role on the world stage with its hosting of the 2002 Asian Games and its participation in hosting the 2002 World Cup Korea/Japan.
- location : Nam Cheong Dong, Busan
- starting date : flexible
- teaching object : or Elementary (or upper)
- age group : 8~13 years old
- working hours : Mon~Friday, 30(at maximum) teaching hours per week between 2~9:30 pm
But actual teaching will start from 3 pm.
- salary : 2.2 Million won per month
- housing: fully furnished single studio apartment (near downtown area)
- distance between apt and school : 10 min on foot
- other foreign teachers : 3
- prepaid ticket, one year ending bonus